- I’m sorry I’m so bad at this. I really do like you, and I really want this to work, I’m just scared. Scared of commitment, scared of getting hurt, scared of falling for you just in time for you to walk away.
- I think I’m falling in love with you. I know it seems incredibly early in our relationship (can I call it that?) to say that, but it’s true.
- I may not always seem very appreciative, but the little things you do mean a lot. I just don’t know how to show it sometimes.
- I don’t know how to be a good girlfriend, but I want to figure it out with you.
- I’ve wanted this to happen for so long, I don’t want to mess it up, but I’m also struggling with a lot right now and it’s taking its toll. Sometimes I barely have the energy to take care of myself, so I’m sorry if I seem like I don’t care. I’m just doing what I need to to get by.
- I know the past is in the past and we have both changed a lot since the last time we were anything more than friends, but I am really struggling to trust you completely because of what happened back then. I want to, I really do. But I just can’t help but second guessing every little thing you do and say. I’m still waiting for you to change your mind. Please don’t.